Monday 23 July 2007

the 1. day of my last 2 weeks

heLLo!!

Today begin my 3. week...
I'm ill because the weather is horrible...


The food now is better...but only the first 3 days i think, and only because the new people...

Now i must answer a few questions from Kat... now the e-com lessons aren't the same...

I MISS U PPL!!!


OK..now the answers:

  • A blog is an online - diary.
  • I think ppl write blogs because they want that all the other ppl know something about they and to learn new ppl...
  • I think that it's good to learn english writing a blog coz you learn with fun and telling about you...no about something that you don't want
  • You can learn writing a blog because you write everyday something and that's good for your writing and if you read the blog of other ppl you can understand better the English language

Lots of Loveeeee =)

~...cLauuuu!!*

No comments: