Friday 20 July 2007

the last post...from this 2 weeks...

Hi ppl!!!

My last post...this week :(
Yes...i'm staying here 2 more weeks...don't tell me i'm crazy coz I know it...

I just wanted to say that I'll miss a lot all the people I met this 2 weeks and this people who made this 2 weeks funnier...

Please don't forget me coz I'm not going to forget u never!!




cld____! (bcn), kLau!! (rubia madrid), patRy!! :) , anDreaaaaaa (girL =D), my itaLian boys!! ( AlbeRtini, Luchini and Marchiniiii), pabLete (gRanaDa), carLos, mozarelina!!,oleG... and all this Spanish and Italian people...they know who they are...thnks!!



and then to the ppl that are staying here, of course!!


LoLaaaa!!, LauRa, sandRa, beRniiiiiS, etc....


And to all the people that is coming...GOOD LUCK!! you'll need it hehehehe





Bye!! (L)

























~...cLauuuuuu!!*

2 comments:

bored people in Queenswood said...

hi! cLau ! xD I will never forget you because ... you're the best ! jajajaj yes I like a lot met you here in this place and I have a lot of funny with you !



see you in Tenerife or Barcelona =)




lot of loveee





from another cLaudiaaa* ( cLd! xD )

Anonymous said...

Claudia tronka eres lo mejor q hay x Tenerife, no cambies nunca kuxipĂș!! Patti